You Should Choose
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS)
Management Information Systems (MIS) is an interdisciplinary major focusing on how to leverage technology, people and processes to help improve, transform and support business operations. It is a discipline which focuses on the management of information and communications technology elements within business organizations. As an MIS student, you can expect to gain an understanding of computer databases, networks, computer security, but also learn how to help people better use technology. You are the essential link between technology and people who don't understand it as well as you do.
- MIS is based on strategic, operational and tactical information of managers of an organization.
- It relies completely on existing corporate data and data flows.
- It is an inflexible work.
- Creates a linkage between different subsystems within the organization itself.
- Allows easy flow of information.
- Provides a holistic view of the dynamics and structure of the organization.
- Institute Management
- Student Attendance
- Exam Planner and Scheduler
- Result and Report Card Generator
- All in One Student Profile
- Settings and System Logs
- Material Upload (Doc Sharing)
- Fees Management
- Online Fees (Payment Gateway)
- Time Table Management
- Library Management
- Admission Management
- Inventory Purchase and Sale
- Complain Management
- Canteen Management
- Dynamic Reports
- Gate Pass
- Hostel Management
- Biometric/RFID Attendance (Auto Sync with Server)
- Integrated Finance Management
- Dynamic Bonafied Generator
- Dynamic Transfer Certificate
- Category: Web App
- Client: Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology is technical college in Nanded.
- Project date:
- Project URL: https://sggsmis.online/