Hello There !
For Installing the Node.js in your operating System, Simply follow following Steps
- Visit Node.Js site
- Download the Node.js according to your Operating System(Windows,Linux,Mac,etc).
- Simply Run the Downloaded file and follow the steps and Finish Installation
- for more Information about Node.js , visit this link
For Installing NativeScript in your system
- Open your terminal or command prompt
- Execute the following command to install the NativeScript CLI, which is the Node.js package manager:
- sudo npm install -g nativescript
- After completing the setup, There should be two commands available on the terminal/command prompt:
tns(short for Telerik NativeScript) and
- These two commands are identical, so stick with the shorter
- Go ahead and verify that the installation was successful by running
tnsin your terminal or command prompt. You should see a long list of commands that starts with this section:
For Full Setup of NativeScript,
If you’re running Windows, run command as an administrator and press Enter:
@powershell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((new-object net.webclient).DownloadString('https://www.nativescript.org/setup/win'))"
If you are using Antivirus Software,Make sure to stop until Nativescript gets installed.
For Other OS like Linux or Mac, visit on this link
For Installing NativeScript Playground App
- Go to Playstore
- Search for NativeScript Playground